Annual Gathering and AGM
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the 2020 SHFS AGM will take place virtually on Saturday, August 29, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Notice of Meeting
Annual General Meeting of the Saskatchewan History & Folklore Society Inc.
Saturday, August 29, 2020 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
1. Call to order
2. Adoption of the Agenda
3. Roll Call of 2019-20 Board of Directors
4. Adoption of June 15, 2019 AGM Minutes
5. Financial Statement & Auditor's Report for 2019-20
6. Appointment of the Auditor for 2020-21
7. Board & Staff Reports
8. Election of the 2020-21 Board of Directors
9. Other Business - Presentation of the Everett Baker Saskatchewan History Awards
All SHFS members will receive AGM information and a registration form in the mail or, if you have provided us with an email address, by email.
You can also register here anytime:
In advance of the AGM, we will send all registered participants a Zoom Meeting link and step-by-step instructions for joining. You can participate on your computer, phone app, or by using the call-in feature.
If you have not used Zoom before and would like additional help, you can contact the office or call 1-800-919-9437. Staff will be happy to answer your questions and do a trial run.
Looking forward to seeing you at the AGM!